To Our Taconic 24/7 Family,
At our hospital, we prioritize the health of not only our patients, but also our valued clients and our dedicated team.
We will be reopening our doors to clients beginning Monday, August 2nd.
In order to do this as safely and effectively as possible, we will be doing a phased reopening. This includes the following protocols:
- Clients with scheduled appointments will be welcome to accompany their pets in the building.
- Only one pet-parent per family will be allowed in (except for end of life services).
- We still request that clients wear masks and respect proper social distancing.
- Our waiting room will remain closed. Upon arriving to the hospital, please call the front desk (914-750-4911) and wait patiently until we let you know there is a clean exam room ready for you.
- Emergency cases will remain curbside.
- We will be washing our hands, using hand sanitizer, and wiping down all surfaces between each appointment to minimize risk of exposure to our clients, staff, and community.
We will continue to look to the CDC and the American and New York Veterinary Medical Associations for guidance on how to handle this unprecedented situation. We ask for your patience and understanding as our staff works quickly to adjust our protocols to ensure the safety of our clients and team. We’re all in this together.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding these changes, please call us at 914-750-4911.
Your Taconic 24/7 Doctors and Staff